Friday, March 18, 2011

Overwhelming!

So let me start this post by saying I'm kind of a whimp. I've been feeling like throwing myself a pity party for the past couple of weeks, and I guess Todd would probably tell you I have been:p Some new things going on in our life:
#1 Our owners are tearing down all the houses on our side of the street starting April 15th. Sad because we love our big spacious apartment that's more like a house then an apartment with our garage and huge windows...BUT such is life:) that brings me to..
#2 We're MOVING:) just in town so nobody get any ideas, I wish we were moving away from Idaho but we're just moving to a different apartment. While this apartment is going to be smaller (kind of an understatement) I'm really excited to move! I'm excited to be in a neighborhood instead of surrounded by students (even though the location of our current apartment was very convenient for Todd) and we get to de-junk our stuff and only keep what we really need. PLUS we will have a washer and dryer and dishwasher! Hallelujah!! Todd's really really not excited that it's smaller but I don't mind so much it's just the two of us and it will be cheaper to live there. And it's actually in a complex so I'm excited to meet people and to have managers that actually take care of stuff!!!
#3 Todd is almost done with this semester about three weeks left and then he has a week off until he starts spring semester! yippee:) We're really hoping he's only got this spring semester and then fall semester and then he'll be DONEZO!:) (except his internship) but it gets kind of dicey because he's got 2 or 3 credits he's not sure where to fit in..but we're not staying here for 2 or 3 credits:p
So that basically sums up our lives as of right now..packing our old place, cleaning, moving to our new place all while todd finishes up the semester and starts a new one. I will take LOTS of pictures of our new place once we get settled and post them I PROMISE!!!:)
xoxoxo Catie N Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment