Friday, March 26, 2010

whew! about time!

So here are some updates from wayyyy back when! Todd and I got married and went on our honeymoon to South Haven Michigan! It was BEAUTIFUL! we loved being there and hopefully someday we'll be able to go back or somewhere just like it!



This is where we stayed it was called the Victoria Resort, it was a bed and breakfast:)
We played on the beach and Todd attacked some seagulls because they looked at us funny:)I loved the water but it was FREEZING! hence the sweatshirt!:)We walked out on the pier every night to see the sun set. It was beautiful every time!! So for now that's it but I'll post again later with all of the more recent stuff...such as Thanksgiving and Christmas and life since...funny how that's recent to me but I'm tired of loading this pictures on here:)


2 comments:

  1. looks so stinkin romantic, such a pretty b&b!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place looks kind of similar to where we went on our honeymoon! I love that area near the great lakes... so beautiful! Glad you guys had a great time.. can't wait to see you when I come out for Becky's wedding!

    ReplyDelete