Friday, April 9, 2010

Still Catching Up!

Okay so these are really old pictures:) I don't have the blonde highlights and my hair is longer but heres me and todd before thanksgiving:)If you can't tell who this is...it's David Archuleta!!!:) He came to BYU-Idaho in December and at the time I was working for the school and got to work this event...PLUS I ushered so they gave me a front row ticket!!!:) I was ridiculously close and he totally waved at me..I have witnesses!:) He was amazing! He was dancing like crazy and his singing stayed the same. He also had a weird entourage of middle aged women jumping up and down in the front for him...but I figured maybe it was his mom or something...otherwise they're just weird members:)Here's Rachel...she's the one with the weird thumbs up:) we went to sherlock holmes over Christmas break and apparently she was more interested in the chipmunks:)









3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you saw Archuleta - it's sort of a life dream/goal of mine... Keep catching up! or just blog about now - I love reading about how you guys are doing. I sure hope you make it down here this weekend? we need to come to you sometime this summer... and maybe we could go to yellowstone!? I super super want to do that! we'll have to plan a cheap outing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is amazingly awesome!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should keep it up! i love reading blogs about what everyone is up to! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete